Senior Digital Project Manager
About the role
At Catch we specialise in long term partnerships with our clients. We call our Project Managers Producers because they serve as point of contact for clients and are very much hands-on with exceptional client facing and project management skills.
You will serve as the primary point of contact for your clients and will work with them throughout their partnership with Catch. You will be creatively and strategically involved from concept through to completion with a keen focus on on time, on budget delivery, working collaboratively with creative, technical and strategic talent.
As a Senior Producer you’ll be responsible for managing projects and relationships with your clients across multiple disciplines, from strategy to content marketing to design and build.
You will have a strong track record in successfully managing large project teams, and a history of timely delivery and a strong budget control. You will also have the ability and experience to mentor junior members of staff.
You will have a strong understanding of project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban and Lean delivery.
- Ensure client briefs are properly interrogated and fleshed out
- Scoping and specification of client requirements, ensuring consistent added value
- Work to actively develop new opportunities with clients
- Engage with clients to ensure a strong partnership
- Assist with new business as required
- Estimate timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion
- Identify and manage project risks
- Deliver proposals, SOWs and project timelines
- Lead client Immersion workshops
- Manage any third parties
- Manage account profit and loss
- Manage the change control procedure
- Set and agree budgets with clients
- Serve as both agency and client advocate
- Serve as the main point of contact for your clients
- Inspire and support project teams throughout delivery
- Mentor coach junior members of the Client Services team
- Manage multiple client stakeholders
- 3+ years agency experience
- Track record of strong client and colleague relationships
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Keen focus on website + digital product design + build delivery
- Strong understanding of CMS-driven websites, particularly Drupal
- Experience gathering requirements and analysis business needs
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering complex projects
- Experience within an agile environment
- Flexible approach to project delivery
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London, 3% contribs matching
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital agency focussed on combining storytelling with innovative technology to unlock value for a diverse set of clients including; Worldpay, The Body Shop, Cancer Research UK, and London Zoo.
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london